Snuggled in Hope Quilts: Who Are We?
Snuggled in Hope Quilts was formed in the spring of 2012.
We are a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization,
registered with the State of Ohio.
We are completely volunteer and donation based;
100% of operating costs are funded by the generosity of donors.
100% of monetary donations go directly back into our mission.
We receive no funds from Flying Horse Farms.
Volunteers are welcomed and LOVED.
We accept donations:
- *100% cotton fabric-kid friendly prints, no glittery fabrics
- *sewing & quilting supplies,
- *long arm and machine quilters to finish some of the pieces,
- *volunteers' time to help in all the steps of the creation of our pieces
- * and of course $money$ to purchase more supplies.
If you see a quilt you would like to own, chances are we can work that out, with 100% of that $money$ going directly toward purchases for more supplies.
If you belong to an organization that needs a presentation we are available.
We enjoy telling others about our project and
hope to get more people involved.
Contact us to schedule a date.
"Like" us on Facebook-Snuggled in Hope Quilts
IT IS ALL FOR THE KIDS because -
CAMPERS COME FIRST!